This individual is responsible to fabricate quality sheet metal, aluminum, and steel signs from blueprints, as well as complete the electrical wiring of the signs.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Sheet metal experience 2 + years
- Equipment operations 2 + years
- Framing, welding, cutting 2 + years
- Blue prints reading 2 + years
- Experience in wiring and sign codes
- Must be able to lift up to 100lbs
- Strong attention to detail
- Must have a good attendance record
- Must be able to pass a drug test
Schedule (Hours May Vary)
Summer: 6:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Winter: 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
To be determined.
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 6 Paid Holidays